American Red Cross T Shirt
: T Shirt
ers : Vint
age Guinness T Shirt
American Red Cross T Shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A mark of this type (?) made to represent a signature by a person who cannot write
- traverse: travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
- A mark, object, or figure formed by two short intersecting lines or pieces (+ or ?)
- A mark of this type (?) used to show that something is incorrect or unsatisfactory
- a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- cross(a): extending or lying across; in a crosswise direction; at right angles to the long axis; "cross members should be all steel"; "from the transverse hall the stairway ascends gracefully"; "transversal vibrations"; "transverse colon"
American Red Cross Battery Powered
Bicycle Light Set 2 pk.
These emergency lights are safe and easy to use. And because they're battery-powered, they are also reusable. You can use either a steady beam or flashing pattern to alert other drivers and law enforcemen
t officials. The bright LED lights can be attached to your car with the built-in magnets. Or use the built in brace to stand the unit on the ground, car hood or trunk.
2 battery powered reusable emergency lights
8 AA batteries
3 Rows of Bright LED lights keep you visible
Lights contain magnets that allow for placemen
t directly on your vehicle
Operating instructions to keep you safe and protected
No dangerous chemicals
Stores in trunk or glove box
Officially Licensed Product of the American Red Cross
Includes retail packaging
Run for the Red!
Each year, the American Red Cross closes roads and highways on a Sunday morning, for a fundraising event they modestly call "Run for the Red." Churches are inconvenienced, but many of them provide water stations for runners of the marathon.
Normally, I limit myself to posting five photos in one day. Today, I selected twelve of the 105 unculled shots I'd brought home. Making that selection was tough, but I don't want to overload my photostream with one event.
I selected this photo because of the woman in the yellow shirt, bearing the name, "Steph." That's probably the name of someone for whom she is running, a friend or family member who has benefited fromt he work of the American Red Cross. Though you can't see her well, another woman beside her, also in a yellow shirt, is bearing the name of someone else. Some runners had names written in ink, on their legs.
Day 128 - Blooooood
I gave blood today!
I actually kind of enjoy it. It's neat to watch it leaving your body through a tube and then to see it in a bag and think "that was just inside of me"
I ended up feeling really kind of awful afterwards, though. I didn't sleep much last night and now I'm just kind of spacey and tired. Donating blood when exhausted = not so good.
I love the bandages they give, though. Mine matched my shirt! :D
What's with the Ziggy sticker, though? Ziggy is the worst comic ever. It's not even a comic. It's an unfunny picture/text combo.
also I'm pretty sure this makes it look like I was mackin' on a clown. Or being a vampire, of course.
See also: cross country t shirt sayings tickets to the gun show t shirts official concert t shirts t shirt design printing women's 3 4 sleeve t shirt do it yourself t shirt printing cool teen t shirts custom t shirts made white t shirts under custom printing on t shirts
- 13:56 |
- Category: None